Tuesday, April 7, 2015

We'll miss you, Mannie

Hi friends,
As you may know, Kristina Werner's furry companion, Mannie, sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I was so sad to hear that because I enjoyed Mannie's appearances on her blog & videos *Ü*
I decided to make a card for her:

 I chose this cute little PI called Purrfect. I colored the little kitty to look like Mannie.
Here's a closer peek:
 I used Distress Inks for the background. I find it soooo much easier than coloring it with Copics.

Here's a peek of the innies:
My heart goes out to Kristina. Our beloved fur babies DO become a part of our family and fill our hearts with unconditional love. I hope this little card brings a smile to her...

Here's my little girl, Tigress:
She's such a character! I've never known a cat to luv laying on her back like she does! What a weirdo *Ü*
I always wanted a girl...and I got one...just not the kind of girl I was thinking. But I've learned that Life is always right. I got my girl and I wouldn't want it any other way!

I hope in time, Kristina can open her heart to another furry companion.

Hugs...until next time.


The 411 
Stamps: PI Purrfect- MFT, With Sympathy: Loss of a pet-PTI
Paper: The Pet Stack-DCWV, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla-SU
Tools: Copics, Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn), English Ivy punch- EK Success, Paw Prints EF- Darice

4 comments:

  1. oh so sweet post of you...
    And sooo sweet card from you too
    I love your coloring and your design dear Karli
    and your kitty is so so sweettt too
    I have no girl but I have two little son and it makes me busy I have no time to take card kitty (SMILE)
    how thoughtfull of you to make that card
    you are a sweetest lady...
    big hugs..
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card for Kristina. I have been awed by the way her readers have reached out to her during her loss. I love that you included Mannie on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tigress looks like a big ball of fluff. Aren't they silly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. And, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin