Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hello, Friend

Happy Sunday, friends!
I'm sharing a card today using a stamp I've had for ages & haven't inked up :(
Here it is:
 I used the no line Copic coloring technique and OMG!!! it was so hard to color her hair! This image is called Cheeky Beach from The Greeting Farm and it's super adorbs, but that hair is the stuff of coloring nightmares! Anyhoo, I'm still very much a newbie and it proves I have a loooong way to go...lol.

Here's a peek of the innies:

 I used this week's great sketch from Mojo Monday:

That's it for now.
Tootles,

The 411 
Stamps: Cheeky Beach- The Greeting Farm. Ring Me-MFT
Ink: Memento Desert Sand. Cajun Craze-SU. 
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm cs. Neenah Solar white cs. Tahiti Beach Stack-DCWV.
Tools: Stitched Circles, Stitched Rectangles, Fishtail Flags Dienamics-MFT. Stitched Rectangles Dies-Lawn Fawn. Wonky Stitches dies-Avery Elle. Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. You sure don't look like a newbie to me -- your coloring looks amazing! That is a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely being too hard on yourself. Heck-- I don't even own Copics (or any other colouring markers). I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that stamp is cuutee
    the dp is adorable
    anddd your coloring her hair sooo fabulous
    adorable card Karli
    I LUV THIS much and I am so sorry just doing catch up your blog
    if I am not visiting you means too much assignment as DT member (see ATSM and Sunday Stamps challenge Karli I am there as DT member) and I will try to catch up..better late than never ..am I right
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin