Saturday, November 28, 2015

Need to Venti?...and VIDEO!

Hi ya friends,
It is a Christmas miracle!---> I have a video tute for you today!

First, let me sneaky peak the card I'll be showing you:

 I used this week's MFT Sketch #256:
When I saw this sketch, I couldn't get past the feathers because you know how literal I am with sketches. But I challenged myself to think of the sketch elements differently, so I decided to use the coffee cups in their place.

Here's a peek of the innies:
 This card is going to a friend who's needing some encouragement.

Without further ado...here's the video on how I created this card:
Hope you enjoy!

You can also watch it ---> on my channel HERE

Thank you so much for leaving sweet comments about how you like my videos & that you would like to see more *Ü* I have a few reasons why my videos are few & far between...

1) I'm the WORLD'S SLOWEST card maker. It takes me forever because I'm constantly changing my mind. I never have a plan, just lots of ideas *Ü*

2) Creating videos takes soooo much time! and I am a super video rookie :(

3) I don't have a video camera. Right now I'm using my phone...but Santa Amazon may be helping with that this Christmas- wink ;)

Anyhoo, I truly do appreciate your words of kindness & it tickles me pink that you like my videos *Ü*

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...


The 411
Stamps: Stay Cool-MFT, Simply Iconic Stamp Kit-HSN
Ink: Versamark ink. Creamy Brown, Frost White Chalk Inks-Colorbox
Paper: Neenah solar white cs. Kraft CS, Real Red CS
Tools: Coffee Cup Dienamics, Large Stitched Rectangle Dies-Lawn Fawn

2 comments:

  1. Fab video and card! Love the beans along the bottom (and I'm not even a coffee drinker!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not drink coffee, but do love me some tea- just imagining this is a card for tea lovers and I am loving it!!! I do love the smell of coffee though : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin